Monday, September 04, 2006
Back from Escape Themepark. It wasn't a total blast. There were like only 5 items we played. My favorite would be the Pirate Ship. Me and Biran rode it 12 times. I think the operator was quite sick to see us over and over again, 12 times in a row! But nevermind. We loved it. The others were dead scared of it.They took it once and they swore it was their last time on it. Biran and I usually sat at the second last row(the last row was closed,what a pity!) at opposite ends and screamed at each other. She dared me to make act-cute signs each time my side went up which means I couldn't hold on to the railings.It was fun. Strong winds are good for armpits. Know what I mean? ahha.
I hate Revolution.I'm glad I took it just once.I don't like flipping over and over again.The family rollercoaster was painful and not thrilling. It's a pity they closed the indoor one.That one was shiok.There was one part in it where you go backwards,fast.
They were all giddy and moaning after the rides and wouldn't leave Burger King.Some of them were looking green and I was afraid they would be sick there and then. I didn't so I was impatient to leave.Anyway it took me one hour to get back home even by MRT.
i thought the world of you
6:28 PM